As a former shop owner:
- I had the luxury of immediate feedback, which is why I understand the need for clarity in written patterns.
- I understand that you want to substitute a different yarn than called for in a particular pattern.
- I realize knitters want different types of projects for many different reasons.
- a quick non-thinking project
- easy but still high style
- project to learn new knitting techniques
- long term labor intensive project
As a knitter for many years I know:
- knitting is a simple antidote to stress
- knitting is the new yoga
- knitting is portable
- knitting allows you to see your design become reality
- knitting is a community to make new friends
- all healing starts with the hands
- you can not snack or smoke while you knit
- soccer moms can achieve their goals between goals
As a knitwear designer:
- I am always aware of the latest knitwear trends.
- I know what is flattering to different body types.
- In addition to classic styles, I combine closet sweater design (fun to knit and way out there, but never to be worn in public) with a design that you will be excited to wear and show off.
For retailers if there is a yarn you would like us to create a design for to encourage sales, feel free to get in contact.
This site is only just beginning. More designs will be added onto this site. We welcome support from all yarn retailers and valued customers, so feel free to bookmark this page and spread the word which would be so greatly appreciated!
You do not need a PayPal account to use their services. Choose your preferred method of payment at checkout.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Pattern will be emailed in PDF form to you with very detailed step-by-step instructions, photos, charts, and schematics. You will receive this PDF pattern within 24 hours after your payment is received.
You can print off as many copies of the pattern as you like.
All designs on this website are strictly copyright.
If you find an error in one of my patterns let me know and your next pattern is free.
Certain patterns will be available as knit kits with the yarn plus embellishments.
You can purchase the pattern or receive the pattern free with the purchase of the kit.
When a pattern is available as a kit there will be a link to click on the pattern page.
If you see a pattern you would like as a kit, e-mail us for availability information.
Click here to see available kits
CUSTOM WRITTEN KNIT PATTERNS
any size - any gauge - any yarn - any design
Click here for custom pattern information
HELPFUL KNITTING INFORMATION
is available in our helpful information section
Click here for helpful information